Monday, October 20, 2014

October 20, 2014

Well this week has been good. It really has been, I wish I had time to tell you all about it, but we are shorted in our schedule. It happens sometimes and I’m just thankful I’m not an assistant who rarely have a pday.. but we had to run some missionaries around today and it’s hero day in Jamaica so everything is closed. We also took Romario Smith, a member here, to be set apart. He leaves Wednesday to England. but transfers we have to do tomorrow and Wednesday. There is still 4 other elders that need to email and I need to email President before 6. Just wanted to let you know all is well and thanks for your prayers and love, sorry to short change you on the update. I love you all. Have a blessed week.

Favorite scripture of the week: Alma 12:31-32? Anyways, I think it talks bout either we are growing our testimony or it will perish. So let us all work hard to become the person(s) God knows we can be. Respect!
Elder Wilkerson

No comments:

Post a Comment