Monday, May 5, 2014

May 5, 2014

Short on time today. Elder Carter is leaving and since we are in the city of many shops, we did much shopping today! But minor details aside let me try to pump out a descent email. 
The week has been slow but busy! Elder Harris had a trade off with me this week. We ate at a terrible steak house cuz we have all been craving a steak for over 14 months! Can’t wait for some home blessed food cooked by an amazing mommy!! :) Y'all be grateful for dat!! Anyways, had some great discussions with Elder Harris, interviewed Brandon for baptism and Elder Harris left me with a talk entitled: Of Regrets and Resolutions- Pres. Uchtdorf! Fantastic talk about living in the moment! Really lightened the mood of my week! 
Also had zone meeting on Wednesday - a lot on desires and what investigators need to feel. All I can say is it has been a very inspiring week and I’m very eager to put the pedal to the metal. We got some work to do and the devil aint lettin up! So press forward. 
We did get our transfer calls. Elder Carter is going to Spanish Town and I have the opportunity of learning from a trainee once more! Excited -  you will all get to meet him Sunday! We got 6 elders coming out this transfer -  2 from JA. So sweet! 
Brandon’s baptism was awesome! Lots of youth out to support and participate in the program! We now will have all youth at the sacrament table and he wants to serve a mission! Solid kid! 
Well, hope the pics suffice this week and you will be able to somewhat piece my week together! :)
Our preparation day is over! I look very forward to seeing you Sunday! LOVE YOU! Manners!
Elder Wilkerson
At Whitebones.

Brandon's baptism 

With Grandma Brown - Love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment